LARA
&TheKitchen

ELICHE AL SUGO MEDITTERANEO

Oggi un bel piatto di pasta. Mi credete se dico che faccio fatica a trovare nei super, formati di pasta che si differenzino dalle solite penne, spaghetti o tortiglioni? Poi io mi arrabbio e davvero mi scappa la voglia di preparare la pasta. Sembra, ma mi sa che sia la pura verita', che anche i gusti degli avventori delle varie coop, basko, ecc si siano tutti omologati a quelli di una mensa aziendale. 
Se vado sui siti dei produttori di pasta, i formati originali sono elencati nei cataloghi, peccato che poi non arrivino nei banchi dei supermercati.
Comunque dopo questo mio sfogo, lascio una ricettina di pasta al pomodoro saporita e veloce da preparare.

Ingredienti per 4 persone
  • 320 g di eliche
  • una lattina di pelati
  • un cucchiaio di capperi dissalati
  • 4 filetti di acciuga sott'olio
  • 100 g di olive nere denocciolate
  • erbe aromatiche miste q.b. (salvia, rosmarino, maggiorana, timo, origano, prezzemolo)
  • un cucchiaino di zucchero
  • olio extravergine d'oliva q.b.
  • sale e pepe q.b.
Scaldate in padella due cucchiai di olio extravergine d'oliva e versatevi i pelati schiacciati con la forchetta, unite un grosso pugno di erbe aromatiche tritate e  aggiungete anche lo zucchero. Cuocete la salsa a fuoco lento una decina di minuti, cosi' che si rapprenda.
Tritate grossolanamente le acciughe, i capperi e le olive nere e unitele alla salsa, e spegnete il fuoco.
Lessate le eliche in acqua bollente salata, scolatele e saltatele nella padella con il sugo a calore vivace, cosi' che si insaporiscano bene.
Servite immediatamente.
❦
Lara&theKitchen

98 commenti

Lascia pure un pensiero, mi fa piacere leggerti.

  1. ottima idea per cena. voglio provarlo

    RispondiElimina
  2. Buoneeeeee come vorrei ora un buon piatto di queste eliche :D Ultimamente sono un po assente dal mondo del food blog perdono ;) Buone ferie!

    RispondiElimina
  3. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a
    lot of your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Does
    one offer guest writers to write content for you?
    I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a few of the
    subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome web site!

    RispondiElimina
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website.
    I'm hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site now ;)

    RispondiElimina
  5. certainly like your web-site but you have to check the
    spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome
    to inform the reality however I'll definitely come back again.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hi! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple
    iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the outstanding work!

    RispondiElimina
  7. I know this site gives quality based articles and extra material, is there any other web site which offers such information in quality?

    RispondiElimina
  8. Hey there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any problems with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work
    due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to protect against hackers?

    RispondiElimina
  9. That is a good tip especially to those fresh to the
    blogosphere. Simple but very precise information… Appreciate your
    sharing this one. A must read article!

    RispondiElimina
  10. I think this is one of the most significant info for me.

    And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general
    things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D.
    Good job, cheers

    RispondiElimina
  11. Hi there, just wanted to mention, I liked this blog post.
    It was practical. Keep on posting!

    RispondiElimina
  12. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
    Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where
    u got this from. many thanks

    RispondiElimina
  13. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more
    than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything.
    Nevertheless think about if you added some great graphics or video clips
    to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and videos, this blog could definitely be one of the greatest in its field.

    Amazing blog!

    RispondiElimina
  14. Usually I do not read article on blogs, however I
    would like to say that this write-up very pressured
    me to try and do so! Your writing taste has been amazed me.
    Thank you, very nice article.

    RispondiElimina
  15. Hello, I log on to your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep
    doing what you're doing!

    RispondiElimina
  16. Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, like you wrote the guide in it or something.
    I feel that you could do with a few p.c. to force the message house a little bit, however instead of that, this is great blog.
    A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

    RispondiElimina
  17. Hi, after reading this awesome post i am also glad to share my familiarity here with mates.

    RispondiElimina
  18. Greetings! I've been following your weblog for a while now and
    finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout
    out from Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the great job!

    RispondiElimina
  19. Hi there to all, how is everything, I think
    every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are nice in favor of new
    visitors.

    RispondiElimina
  20. Hurrah, that's what I was looking for, what a stuff! present here at
    this blog, thanks admin of this web page.

    RispondiElimina
  21. Thanks for sharing your thoughts about https://www.evernote.com/shard/s570/sh/2dbba3be-6cd3-0bd3-7c0d-2360a5165369/d77365e0e9d8f5eb20bbf2436dcbac68. Regards

    RispondiElimina
  22. Truly when someone doesn't know afterward its up to other viewers
    that they will help, so here it takes place.

    RispondiElimina
  23. Its such as you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot
    approximately this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something.
    I think that you can do with some % to pressure the message home a bit, but instead of
    that, that is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will
    definitely be back.

    RispondiElimina
  24. I think this is among the most significant info for me.
    And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on some
    general things, The website style is great, the articles is really nice :
    D. Good job, cheers

    RispondiElimina
  25. Hi to every single one, it's in fact a fastidious for me
    to go to see this website, it consists of priceless Information.

    RispondiElimina
  26. hey there and thank you for your information – I
    have definitely picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get
    it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will
    very frequently affect your placement in google and could
    damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for
    much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you
    update this again very soon.

    RispondiElimina
  27. Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this
    website, and your views are nice in favor of new visitors.

    RispondiElimina
  28. Fine way of telling, and nice piece of writing to take facts about my presentation focus, which i
    am going to present in university.

    RispondiElimina
  29. I believe that is one of the most vital info for me.
    And i'm glad studying your article. But wanna
    remark on some basic things, The web site taste is perfect,
    the articles is in reality great : D. Excellent activity, cheers

    RispondiElimina
  30. Hi there, after reading this amazing piece of writing i
    am also happy to share my experience here with colleagues.

    RispondiElimina
  31. If some one needs expert view on the topic of blogging afterward i recommend him/her to pay a quick
    visit this blog, Keep up the pleasant job.

    RispondiElimina
  32. I visited several blogs except the audio quality for audio songs
    existing at this web site is in fact excellent.

    RispondiElimina
  33. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I don't know who you are but certainly you're going
    to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    RispondiElimina
  34. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future
    and it is time to be happy. I have read this post
    and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or tips.
    Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I desire to read even more things about it!

    RispondiElimina
  35. My partner and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I may as well check
    things out. I like what I see so i am just following
    you. Look forward to looking over your web page
    for a second time.

    RispondiElimina
  36. Excellent post. I am facing a few of these issues as well..

    RispondiElimina
  37. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few
    pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that,
    this is great blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back.

    RispondiElimina
  38. I enjoy looking through an article that can make people
    think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    RispondiElimina
  39. I'll immediately take hold of your rss as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.

    Do you have any? Please permit me realize in order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.

    RispondiElimina
  40. Thanks very nice blog!

    RispondiElimina
  41. A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do think that
    you should write more about this issue, it might not be
    a taboo matter but generally folks don't talk about these subjects.
    To the next! Cheers!!

    RispondiElimina
  42. I am not sure where you are getting your information, however good topic.
    I needs to spend a while finding out much more or working out more.
    Thanks for fantastic info I was in search of this
    information for my mission.

    RispondiElimina
  43. Simply wish to say your article is as surprising.
    The clarity to your submit is just nice and that i could think
    you are a professional on this subject. Fine along with your permission allow me to clutch
    your RSS feed to stay updated with drawing close post.
    Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

    RispondiElimina
  44. Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell
    and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to
    her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic
    but I had to tell someone!

    RispondiElimina
  45. Usually I don't read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced
    me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised
    me. Thank you, very nice article.

    RispondiElimina
  46. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd
    figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing
    a blog post or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and
    I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog
    by the way!

    RispondiElimina
  47. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads.
    I hope to contribute & help other users like its aided me.
    Good job.

    RispondiElimina
  48. all the time i used to read smaller articles
    or reviews which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which
    I am reading now.

    RispondiElimina
  49. After exploring a number of the articles on your site, I really appreciate your way of blogging.
    I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please visit my web site as well and tell me
    how you feel.

    RispondiElimina
  50. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find
    most of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking
    for. Does one offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs?
    I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects
    you write regarding here. Again, awesome web log!

    RispondiElimina
  51. What's up, I log on to your blog like every week.
    Your writing style is witty, keep it up!

    RispondiElimina
  52. I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of house .

    Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site.
    Studying this info So i am happy to express that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed.
    I most certainly will make certain to do not omit this web site
    and provides it a look regularly.

    RispondiElimina
  53. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was
    a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we communicate?

    RispondiElimina
  54. If you desire to increase your know-how simply keep visiting this website
    and be updated with the newest gossip posted here.

    RispondiElimina
  55. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  56. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  57. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  58. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  59. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  60. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  61. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  62. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  63. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  64. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  65. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  66. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  67. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  68. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  69. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  70. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  71. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  72. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  73. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  74. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  75. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  76. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  77. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  78. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  79. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  80. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  81. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  82. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  83. Questo commento è stato eliminato da un amministratore del blog.

    RispondiElimina
  84. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from
    an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.

    I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not
    sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions?
    Many thanks

    RispondiElimina
  85. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and the rest of the site is very good.

    RispondiElimina
  86. It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it!

    RispondiElimina
  87. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it
    but, I'd like to shoot you an email. I've got some suggestions for your blog you
    might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over
    time.

    RispondiElimina
  88. Howdy would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design and style seems
    different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

    RispondiElimina
  89. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website
    yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
    Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from.

    cheers

    RispondiElimina
  90. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different page and thought I
    may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.

    RispondiElimina
  91. Link exchange is nothing else except it is
    simply placing the other person's website link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar for you.

    RispondiElimina
  92. It's difficult to find educated people for this subject,
    however, you sound like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    RispondiElimina
  93. Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're using?
    I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers and I must say
    this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
    Thank you, I appreciate it!

    RispondiElimina
  94. Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found
    a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed.

    There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

    LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

    RispondiElimina
  95. Spot on with this write-up, I seriously think this website needs much more attention. I'll
    probably be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

    RispondiElimina
  96. Awesome issues here. I'm very glad to see your article.
    Thanks so much and I'm having a look ahead to contact you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    RispondiElimina
  97. Hi there I am so glad I found your web site, I really found you by error,
    while I was browsing on Yahoo for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like
    to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog
    (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it
    all at the minute but I have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I
    have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do
    keep up the superb work.

    RispondiElimina
  98. I relish, cause I discovered just what I was having a look
    for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
    Bye

    RispondiElimina

Gentilmente vi chiedo di firmare, se commentate come utenti anonimi, con un nome. I commenti totalmente anonimi verranno rimossi.